API Production API Credentials

GElements
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i am french developer for a customer, we asked more than one month ago the production API Credentials for Marketplaces API (https://www.paypal.com/fr/business/platforms-and-marketplaces) , I've reiterated several times the forms, phone calls and messages to support Paypal remained unanswered !

I need to inform and deliver the site of our customer with already Paypal Sandbox API fully integrated and functionnal, but with this API for Marketplace, we need to contact Paypal to validate the website and give the Production credentials.

I am used to integrate paypal as a payment solution for my customers, but this is the first time I am dissatisfied with the customer service which is extremely long or even non-existent...

What should I do ? Because I am really starting to lose hope...

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

atenorio
New Community Member

We have the same issue. We have already contacted Paypal 8 times, in different support and customer services, and they keep sending us from one to the other. I wonder if this is even a functionality that works in production at this point...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.