API INTERGRATION

Elydreams
Contributor
Contributor

Hallo.

i set up my Website with Paypal for payments, but clients make payments and shows on website that the client has made payment but i don't receive the funds and it doesn't deduct the funds from the clients PayPal account?

help on this

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS-Aaron
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Elydreams 

It sounds like you might have your checkout in "Sandbox" mode rather than production. When you open your checkout through your PayPal Checkout button, does the URL show paypal.com or sandbox.paypal.com?

If it shows sandbox.paypal.com, you'll want to get your Live Client ID from your Developer account on developer.paypal.com. Log in with your Live username and password, then, select the "Live" toggle next to the "Sandbox" toggle. Once you're viewing the "Live" apps, either create a new app or select an existing app. Open the app and use those credentials on your site to set up your checkout. This documentation can also help with where you might have to add those credentials.

I hope that helps!

-Aaron

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.