comptes

fialho5
Contributeur
Contributeur

Bonjour la communauté, comment va la communauté? PayPal que je respecte beaucoup m'as mit en suspense cartes bancaires et compte bancaire alors que elles étaient; actives, pourquoi? soit disant que je devait confirmer mon numéro de tel.je l'ai déjà fait, bon une cinquantaine de fois ça ne marche pas après mes numéros de cartes  ça ne marche pas  je ne sais pas ce que j'ai fait a PayPal alors que je suis client depuis 3 ans jamais de problème es que ils aiment pas ma personne?/

Hello community, how is the community? PayPal that I respect a lot put me in suspense bank cards and bank account while they were; active, why? saying that I had to confirm my phone number. I already did it right, about fifty times it doesn't work, after my card numbers it doesn't work I don't know what I did to PayPal then that I have been a customer for 3 years never have a problem that they don't like me?

Hello community, how is the community? paypal that I respect a lot put me in suspense bank cards and bank account while they were; active, why? saying that I had to confirm my phone number. I already did it right, about fifty times it doesn't work, after my card numbers it doesn't work I don't know what I did to paypal then that I have been a customer for 3 years never have a problem that they don't like me?
Login to Me Too
0 RÉPONSES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.