TRANSACTION BLOQUEE RECHARGES NEOSURF !!!!

Tilmant
Contributeur
Contributeur

Bonjour je voulais vendre une robe sur 2e main, une femme m'a proposé de rajouter 60 euros en plus du prix que coûtait la robe. J'ai donc accepté. C'est elle qui m'a expliqué que je devais utiliser Paypal pour le paiement et qui m'a expliqué comment ça fonctionnait. J'ai envoyé le colis hier, j'ai donné le numéro de suivi à Paypal comme celui-ci m'a demandé de faire et puis je vois que je dois acheter 4 recharges NEOSURF de 100 euros car la femme à qui j'ai envoyé le colis a créé son compte en Suisse, ce qu'elle ne m'avait pas dit, est-ce fiable ? Cette femme m'a dit qu'elle avait rajouté 400 euros aussi mais j'hésite à le faire... Le colis, je ne le récupérerai sûrement pas car il devait arrivé aujourd'hui... QUE DOIS-JE FAIRE ????

Login to Me Too
3 RÉPONSES 3

kernowlass
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

This sounds like a scam, read this and be careful.  >>>>

THIS IS A SCAM.

They encourage you to use paypal and often ask you to send the item as a gift to a relative somewhere often Nigeria.

You will get/got a "fake" email that looks as though it is from paypal.....it isn't.

It will say the buyer has paid ...you won't have been paid.

They will tell you that the payment is released when you provide paypal with a tracking/shipping number......this won't happen.

Or if the item requires shipping they will tell you that they will pay you extra and you must pay the agent via western union / moneygram BEFORE the funds are released to you. They are not interested in the item, they just want the western union etc funds and you will never see money in your paypal balance.

They also threaten legal action...have a laugh at that one and ignore it as its rubbish.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send trackable, they advise it for seller protection etc but it is not compulsory.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.

Paypal NEVER expect you to use a rival money transfer service.

Delete any emails and ignore the scammers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tilmant
Contributeur
Contributeur

D'accord merci de votre conseil je dois donc envoyer un mail à spoof@paypal.be pour leur dire que je me suis fait arnaquée ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

You can send the email but not a lot paypal can do about it as the transaction would not have been done within paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.