PayPal shipping is unavailable

jenidi
New Community Member

What's the probem with PayPal.  Their shipping program is constantly off-line.  I get 5-10 "unavailable" messages a week.   Today they've been offline for 4 hours.  The PayPal website also contains words that are spelled incorrectly which indicates the site has been hacked.

Anyone else have these issues?

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

amyk3868
New Community Member

I still can't print labels this evening.  It just freezes and says that it's not responding.  Wish that they'd get the problem fixed.  I need to print a shipping label.

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Have you opened a Support Ticket?    Here's the link.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Heidihoneybee
Contributor
Contributor

the print label button not lit, but the SAMPLE shipping label print is...? How can I print label with not Print Label button activated? 

Login to Me Too

comicguy9
Contributor
Contributor

I have this problem also.  I installed my printer software on 2 different computers, and the older one will print the mailing address but the newer computer which I've installed only prints the sample mailing address.  Can anyone help me on what to do?

Login to Me Too

joeydamiano74
New Community Member

I'm getting the same problem.  Can anyone help?  What about Paypal and Postal Service, which is providing these services?  Help us.

Login to Me Too

happyin54956
New Community Member

hi.,, I ran into the same problem.. I use google chrome and it did it to me.  I switched browsers to mozilla firefox and it worked just fine for me.  Maybe give that a try..

Hopefully it works for you

Login to Me Too

bebebling
Contributor
Contributor

I've been having hte same problem since late last week. I only use Mozilla Firefox. Not sure what's going on. I've been printing labels with Paypal for a while now and have only had this problem the last few days. Any ideas why?

Login to Me Too

sweetanise
New Community Member

Me TOO!!!  It will only print the sample label, even if I select "print label".  Is there a way we can post this question to Paypal/USPS?  Instead of to each other and not finding out any answers?  Is this forum moderated by Paypal/USPS?

Login to Me Too

bebebling
Contributor
Contributor

I actually printed a label through paypal yesteray and it worked fine. I think it may have to do with the browser. Though I'm almost positive that I used Firefox the last time around...I would suggest you try it again with Firefox...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.