PayPal & eBay Shipping with Unlisted USPS Flat Rate Box Options

PlaygroundMusic
New Community Member

We ship a lot of products internationally and when I used the PayPal Shipping Label service recently, there was no option for the USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box. There are actually 4 or 5 flat rate boxes available from USPS but PayPal only supports 1 or 2. There's a BIG price difference between a medium and small box. Will there be support for the other shipping options in the future? Until then, we'll keep using Shiprush/Endicia via Blackthorne

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

D-D-Deals
New Community Member
I'd like to know also. Because when you go under "Shipment information", Select the Service type as "Priority Mail"
Under package size there's only "Medium Flat Rate Box", but no:
"Small Flat Rate Box" or "Large Flat Rate Box"
Thanks
Login to Me Too

ymca49
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I want to send a package to the UK and it only weighs 7oz.....yet the paypal print lable site only gives me the priority mail option which is $25 !!!  If I just go to the PO and do first class international will I still be protected by pay pal?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jason
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Everyone-

Thank you for the feedback on the small & large flat rate boxes available through the US Postal Service.  I am passing along these comments, and in fact, we've announced both size boxes as coming to PayPal's system in the past.  While I don't have a timeframe for their integration, please continue to check the PayPal site.  Each of your comments will be passed along as a "vote" for getting that functionality integrated into our system.

ymca49, your additional question about international first class shipping would require you to review the Seller Protection Policy.  For international shipments, there are different criteria for protection on items disputed for not being received versus not as described.  You can find the Seller Protection Policy info in both the User Agreement and the Security Center.

Thanks,

PayPal Jason

Login to Me Too

debk255
Contributor
Contributor

ZZZZZZZZZ   ................. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.............ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

oh, excuse me for snoring Jason

pretty sick & tired of lip service from pay pal AND NO ACTION on issues.

yep you announced it in the past all right.... WAYYYYY in the past.  When is something going to be done?

Login to Me Too

byronthemonkey
New Community Member

any word on this?  this is kind of ridiculous!

Login to Me Too

debk255
Contributor
Contributor

ya... every time I ask for the last 6 months I get the same pathetic crap answer

"it is a known issue and we are working on it"

what a joke!

Hey, did you all know that ebay has been down... crashed all afternoon and so far this evening?  it is 11/21

Login to Me Too

Eagleness
Contributor
Contributor

Is that why I can't run a search?  This is a bunch of crap, they are soooo quick to slap punishment on us.  I wonder if we will get a credit for losing this air time????

Login to Me Too

debk255
Contributor
Contributor

it is not a punishment, it is a server failure on ebay's part and a BIG ONE at that.

They are going to have to compensate their sellers for this **bleep** up.

remember, only the squeeky wheel gets the grease, so start hollering to ebay about your items not showing up in search!

Login to Me Too

timothytim
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal_Jason,

Just a reminder that 60 more days have passed since your Nov 02 post and the options are still not available.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.