why does paypal deny a refund patruding to a dispute ???

matthew050277
New Community Member

i purchased wheels from mak on eBay set of 4 for 1156.34 after payment was completed i get a message from mak telling me he didn't have the wheels i purchased and asked if there was some others i could buy instead  i asked for a refund and created a dispute with pay pal afterwards mak messaged me he tried to give me a refund but because i had a pay pal dispute he could not refund my money because of the dispute?wtf?

why would they keep him from fixing the problem i asked them for help with?then they denied me my money saying that the outcome was not in my favor so wtf im just out 1156.34 to mak and he can just keep my money for nothing?how can this be in any way legal?

he sold me nothing all he had was just a picture of these wheels and a claim he had then to get my money and now i cant get it back and pay pay was in his favor
???what,,,why,,,,how,,,,seriously pay pal is suppose to protect me from this sort of thing not help the criminal.......right?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.