what the fun is happening

motokami
New Community Member

hey, why did I need to redress my account details, really nothing has changed, some bull about the Australian government needing it. So I did as per paypal request, unfortunately it's the same old clunky system about address etc, without any idea of what I, as a customer, may be. Hard to answer algorithms when they dont have the right choices isn't it. Well, i'm in the  the fortunate situation where I don't don't have a bank or utility statement that has my street address on it, or a social security statement etc etc with my address either so that was a no goer, fortunately I do have a current drivers licence with my street address, otherwise I'd be stuffed about verifying my account.. BTW, which I have used for over 12 years , providing paypal with a meager income while doing so. So what has brought this on, as I didn't need it as some A hole has breached my visa card security and i'm in the middle of a covid world where a card is one of the few was to do transactions.... anyway any shoulders to cry on would certainly improve my day.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.