trying to complete jb hifi purchase with pay in 4

nedfland
New Community Member

using pay in 4 through jb hifi and when it get to the paypal checkout its asking me to pay the full amount is this correct and it processes pay in 4 on next page, I would like to complete my purchase ASAP if anyone can offer assistance from using pay in 4 themselves so i can go collect item shortly..

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Boisebre
Contributor
Contributor
I'm wondering why I was approved for the pay in 4 option but anywhere I shop- at Walmart or Target , it doesn't have the option at all.. But I did have an order in August.. What gives?
Login to Me Too

nedfland
New Community Member

yes totally agree this isn't the first time its happened, My paypal account is older than my first child and back then you would make a purchase on ebay then pay 30 days later never an issue back then at least yourself and most likely a hell of a lot of people having same issue oh well off to use my zipmoney account thank god for zipmoney and afterpay ..

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

@nedfland,

Every Pay in 4 transaction will appear with the full purchase price in your PayPal account's activity.  Please keep in mind that this isn't reflective of the Pay in 4 installment plan.

- Randy 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.