shipping

JZZ1
New Community Member
How do I create a shipping labelfrom my personnel paypal account?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Raprap_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @JZZ1 . I hope you're doing well. I understand you need the steps on creating a shipping label. Please follows these steps.

1. Login to PayPal.
  2. Under Activity, find the sale you wish to print.
  3. Select Ship.
  4. Choose your shipping carrier.
  5. Enter and verify the shipping information.
  6. Click Confirm and Pay.
  7. Click Print label.
  8. Load your label sheets into the printer paper tray.

I hope it helps, Thanks and God bless.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Raprap_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @JZZ1 . I hope you're doing well. I understand you need the steps on creating a shipping label. Please follows these steps.

1. Login to PayPal.
  2. Under Activity, find the sale you wish to print.
  3. Select Ship.
  4. Choose your shipping carrier.
  5. Enter and verify the shipping information.
  6. Click Confirm and Pay.
  7. Click Print label.
  8. Load your label sheets into the printer paper tray.

I hope it helps, Thanks and God bless.

Login to Me Too

CrazyCatLady56
New Community Member

I am trying to return an item that was sent to me (sunglasses) instead of what I ordered (cat exerciser).  PayPal wants me to return the item, but I cannot find the way to print a return label.  I tried your explanation, but there was no "ship" option (perhaps because the seller had already shipped me something?).  The help pages say to go to multiprint options (or something similar), but the things they describe are not on my pages.  I tried calling, but couldn't get through.  I tried messaging and the help option a million times, but I keep getting caught in the resolution center, which only gives me the option of sending back the sunglasses or cancelling my case.  I don't want to give these people $30 for a pair of cheap sunglasses that I can't even use (I wear prescription lenses), but it seems like I'm going to run out of time because I can't get a response.  Help!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.