sending items back

fud1
Contributor
Contributor

Im waiting to here from paypal to hear about sending clothes that do not fit..but there is no address to send back and I have emailed them twice but they are no replying

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Goldileen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @fud1

Thank you for your patience. Though our response times may be delayed, be assured we’re here.

Regarding returning the item, the option I can provide you is to file a dispute for Significantly Not As Described reason so that we can help you out in reaching out to the seller in order for you to get a full refund once you return it. 

If you've tried working with your seller, but still need to file a dispute, here's how:

1. Go to the Resolution Center.
  2. Click Report a Problem.
  3. Select the reason for your case and click Continue.

*The Resolution Center is not currently available on the PayPal mobile app.

You have 20 days from the date you opened the dispute to resolve it with your seller. If your seller isn't responding or you can't come to a resolution, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. If you escalate your dispute, PayPal will review it and decide the outcome. If we need additional information from you, or need you to take action, we will email you. You can check the status of your dispute at any time in the Resolution Center.

You can manage your dispute in the Resolution Center by communicating with the seller and providing additional information.

Hope this helps. Please stay safe. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.