"We don't support this card right now." The card is the PayPal MasterCard Cash Back card....

runnerbee17
Contributor
Contributor

I lost my PayPal MasterCard Cash Back card, got a new one sent and am trying to link it to my PayPal account. But I am getting the error "We don't support this card right now."

Been on hold for 23 minutes... this time. Was on for almost 10 minutes and then got a busy signal once already.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@runnerbee17 

You can't "link" the card in the Wallet page. Does the card come with documentation on how to activate it again? Follow those instructions.

Or see this:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-start-using-my-paypal-extras-mastercard,-ebay-e...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

runnerbee17
Contributor
Contributor

No, no instructions provided. I gave it 48 hours and assumed it'd show up just like the old card disappeared.  I called the number on the card and they told me I needed to link it.

It's activated. I've USED the card. I just don't see the links for it on my PayPal page and therefore can't get to the site to manage it.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@runnerbee17 

Hmmm, do you see PayPal MasterCard icon on the Summary page at all?

Best to contact customer service for your PayPal account, perhaps they can put the PayPal MasterCard link back on:

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.