"We Can't Find This Profile."

TheDancePalaceP
Contributor
Contributor

We just signed up for our account and it was used for people to send us money yesterday. However, today, when we go to our link  it says that the profile is not found. It says to make sure the link is correct (it is) and make sure it hasn't been turned off--we didn't turn anything off, and don't know how to turn it off or back on if that is the problem.

Can anyone help me understand?  We are a small non-profit and missing donations is really, really bad!

Thx

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

iilollipopzz
Contributor
Contributor
Had this exact same problem! I have no idea what’s happening but at least we know it’s not just us right 😞 let me know if you fix it
Login to Me Too

TheDancePalaceP
Contributor
Contributor

Will do.  Worked fine last night.  Then today, poof...  frustrating!  We are a small non-profit and not having a working donation link is pretty bad...  Good luck with yours; will keep you posted!

Login to Me Too

iilollipopzz
Contributor
Contributor
Worked fine for me last night too, haven’t even been on the app until just to find this has stopped working so I’ve definitely not turned it off. Very frustrating hope it works out! Looks like there’s a few of us with the problem
Login to Me Too

TheDancePalaceP
Contributor
Contributor

Just got this from support:

"Okay, I tried my best to check what seems to be the problem and I also contacted my lead support to help me on how to resolve this concern and as per checking more further, we can see that currently, we have a mild issue about PayPal Me, and you don't need to worry, as per checking for the updates, our technical team are doing there very best to resolve this as fast as hey could because we know how important your PayPal Me is. Again my apologies for the inconvenience."

So it looks like it's a system thing, and not us!  

Login to Me Too

iilollipopzz
Contributor
Contributor
I tried talking to support but apparently closed right now. I’m in the UK. But thank you! Hopefully get resolved. Please let me know when yours is back up and running
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.