[question] Paypal Cashback Master card

kc001
Contributor
Contributor

I have obtained my Paypal Cashback Mastercard and activated it.

My question is. When does it show up in my paypal account? So far nothing. Says I can use it now, but I see nothing in my account and I want to be able to manage what I spend. Thanks for the replies, hopefully I am making sense.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@kc001

You should be seeing a link on the left in your account summary from a desktop that says PayPal Mastercard. The card should also show up in your PayPal Wallet with links that say "Make a Payment, See statements, and View account details".

If you're not seeing these links, I would call the number on the back of your card and tell them that the access links haven't been added to your account yet.

You should have the option to pay your bill by phone if need be.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@kc001

You should be seeing a link on the left in your account summary from a desktop that says PayPal Mastercard. The card should also show up in your PayPal Wallet with links that say "Make a Payment, See statements, and View account details".

If you're not seeing these links, I would call the number on the back of your card and tell them that the access links haven't been added to your account yet.

You should have the option to pay your bill by phone if need be.

Login to Me Too

kc001
Contributor
Contributor

weird it just now popped up. It wasn't there for dayssssss. Must take a while. All the papers said instantly. Took days. Thanks for the help and reply though I see it now ❤️

Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

You're welcome.

Enjoy your new card.

Login to Me Too

Baby96
New Community Member
It’s saying I can spend up to $400 And my limit is $3,000 I’m confused about this. Am I able to use that money at an atm?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.