proof of transaction from paypal.me

jonaruod
New Community Member

i have created a paypal.me account, and i would like to know whether there will be a proof of transaction or not(from the buyer side), will they get it from paypal or do they get it personally from their own bank account. what if the buyer/payer doesn't have a paypal account? thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jonaruod 

The sender needs to have a PayPal account to use PayPal.me to pay you.

Who can I request payments from?
As long as PayPal.Me is available in their country/region, your customers can send you a payment through your PayPal.Me link, and even set up their own PayPal account if they need to. Sender will get a receipt in their PayPal account.

How do I make a payment using PayPal.Me?

To make a payment via PayPal.Me, please open the PayPal.Me link you’ve been sent or type it in your browser. Type the amount you’d like to send and choose how you’d like to pay. If you don’t have a PayPal account, we’ll help you create one. Signup is fast and free.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jonaruod 

The sender needs to have a PayPal account to use PayPal.me to pay you.

Who can I request payments from?
As long as PayPal.Me is available in their country/region, your customers can send you a payment through your PayPal.Me link, and even set up their own PayPal account if they need to. Sender will get a receipt in their PayPal account.

How do I make a payment using PayPal.Me?

To make a payment via PayPal.Me, please open the PayPal.Me link you’ve been sent or type it in your browser. Type the amount you’d like to send and choose how you’d like to pay. If you don’t have a PayPal account, we’ll help you create one. Signup is fast and free.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Great job, @sharpiemarker! Dropping that PayPal.Me knowledge! 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.