promotional offer payment

katrina1232
Contributor
Contributor

i have a promotional offer that expires on the 16th sept ,how do i pay it ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Drew

Hi @katrina1232

Thanks for the clarification. 

You are able to schedule a payment to your PayPal Credit like normal. However, you must pay the promotional balance plus your monthly payment due. If you have a monthly payment, your scheduled payment will go towards that first and the rest will go to your soonest promotional balance expiring. I hope this makes sense! 😉

Thanks, 
Drew

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @katrina1232,

Thank you for your post. Are you referring to a promotional balance with PayPal Credit, or is there something else about which you're inquiring?

If it's about making a payment to PayPal Credit, please take a look at this FAQ for information and a contact number.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

katrina1232
Contributor
Contributor

Hi yes i am referring to a promotional balance with PayPal Credit 

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Drew

Hi @katrina1232

Thanks for the clarification. 

You are able to schedule a payment to your PayPal Credit like normal. However, you must pay the promotional balance plus your monthly payment due. If you have a monthly payment, your scheduled payment will go towards that first and the rest will go to your soonest promotional balance expiring. I hope this makes sense! 😉

Thanks, 
Drew

Login to Me Too

Babangida66
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I have this problem too. My promotion is £116.99 and PayPal credit balance £600 plus. If I make an additional payment of £116.99 will this automatically come off promotional rate first? Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.