paypal is a liar. they filed two tickets to call me, and 80 hours later- no call! worst service!

veya
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal once again has proven that they are too big to care. 

They keep sending me requests to update my case, and there is no option to update or provide any argument, documents, etc.  The messaging service is horrible, and is unavailable even during the business hours.   I spent hours online trying to get their attention, and after I managed to message with them twice this week, both times they said they submitted requests for a call back.  And promised PROMISED PROMISED! me I will receive the call back.  They even asked me about hours that I am available. Needless to say, 80 hours later noone on messaging is replying, and noone has called.  They took the side of a buyer in China, who I had no idea was in China!  He said he is in Pakistan, but the return address from where the item was sent was in Saudi Arabia!  Everything about this transaction turned out to be one big lie.  The items were greatly defective, I presented numerous pictures of the items, the communication with the seller, and everything.  And paypal had turned their back.  While before they said they first protect the buyer, now that I am a buyer they said they protect the seller!  I guess this only works for Chinese sellers who sell thousands of items, and paypal wants their business.  And my pictures, my story, and my protections are beyond paypal's focus.  I will not buy on paypal, and will start using alternative to paypal the minute that Ebay introduces it on their website!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.