cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paypal 50% cashback issue

SOLVED
Contributor

Not received 50 % instant cashback

Hello, I had created a PayPal account and linked my card , and I purchased vouchers through zingoy of rs 428 and payed through PayPal but I haven't recieved 200 cash back any solution for this issue ?
New Community Member

Getting lower cashback

I am getting lower cashback of Rs 100 rather than Rs 200. As mentioned in the offer i will get 50% upto Rs 200. While transaction of Rs 400 i am only getting Rs 100 as cashback.

Contributor

50% CASHBACK UPTO 200 OFFER

Friends i am new user of paypal. I have recharged a number and got 200 cashback. But mistakely i clicked on the removed offer section. How i get the 200/- ?

New Community Member

Re: 50% CASHBACK UPTO 350 OFFER

Please help.I too mistakenly removed ,really worrying.
New Community Member

paypal not giving promised cashback

Here I made my first transaction from paypal with the offer of paypal with niki.ai . they brought a cashback offer upto Rs500 a paypal after successful transaction. But still I am unable to receive any cashback from paypal. what to do?

Re: paypal not giving promised cashback

Same problem with my same transaction too on niki.ai.. i paid the billamount of 947 rs and got nothing

Contributor

complaint regarding cashback

I MADE MY FIRST TRANSACTION USING PAYPAL. I GOT AN EMAIL THAT Rs 137 HAS BEEN SENT BUT NO MONEY HAS ADDED TO MY ACCOUNT. ITS BEEN THREE DAYS. CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICE IS TOO BAD .IF I CALL IT GETS HANG OR KEEPS ME ON WAIT WITH WEIRD MUSIC PLAYING IN BACKGROUND.EMAIL SERVICE IS POOR AS WELL .IT DOES N'T RESPOND TO WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN THEN IT MAKES NO SENSE TO WRITE AN EMAIL WHEN YOU CANT RESPOND TO THAT ISSUE EXACTLY.  

Esteemed Advisor

Re: complaint regarding cashback

@mansoor7

You can only receive 'export related payments' in your country.

So if you are exporting goods you would be a business with a business account.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

Re: complaint regarding cashback

I Was trying to book a movie ticket and a ADD(ADVERTISMENT) of paypal popped up in the app displaying 50% cashback on first transaction. So i did and i even got a mail from paypal that amount of 137rs has been sent to my account but i didn't receive anything .So,what paypal India trying to do fool people and make them pay through their service which sucks until now as far as my experience. I seriously don't recommend any of the peoples here to use this.  it didn't showed anything about goods or exports and business account it just said 50% cashback on first transaction and i don't need a business account.

Contributor

Doestnt get first payment Cashback

Doestnt get first payment Cashback. Someone help me to get the cashback