paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

Abhishek24
New Community Member
I have an offer which t&c says that I get my cash back on my first transection but my first transection got field. So I am still eligible for that offer if I do my transection again.
Login to Me Too

Lakki_123
New Community Member
2day i order on myntra pay by paypal but not recwived Cashback upto Rs.600...That was my first order from paypal
Login to Me Too

Himanshujain
New Community Member
I have not recieved by cashback yet till when will i recieve it
Login to Me Too

karamveer
New Community Member

Hi I made a purchase from bookmyshow and i am expecting a payapal cashback of equal to 100% , i have not received it till now ? Can you please check ? Thanks Karamveer 

Login to Me Too

Bhupendra111296
Contributor
Contributor
my case back voucher not found by mistake when I click on them
Login to Me Too

yashashvi
New Community Member
I bought two tickets on 15/09/19 online from BookMyShow.com using PayPal wallet. It was my first transaction from my PayPal account. As per the offer, I shall get a cashback voucher upto Rs500/- which was to be added on or before 20/09/19. It's past the date. I read the terms and condition. What may be the reason of not getting a cashback?

Screenshot_20190921-204104.jpgScreenshot_20190921-204122.jpg
Login to Me Too

Shilpa1994
New Community Member
there is a 50% cash back voucher instant please kindly credit the cash back voucher as soon as possible
Login to Me Too

RajeshHegde
New Community Member

I haven't received Cashback voucher yet of 500 i booked ticket wort 523 rs

Login to Me Too

Kumar8
New Community Member
Dear paypal i am eligible for 200 cashback as per your terms and conditions but not get till now please help me
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kumar8 

For Indian customers, PayPal has different cashback offers in place at the moment. Firstly, I would recommend checking your eligibility for the specific offer both on Paypals website and on the merchant's website. Generally, the offer is valid only for first-time users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user. Please note that if you have already used PayPal in the past, even with a different account, you would not be eligible for the offer. Also, the cashback voucher will be in the form a discount for your next purchase and no credit will be issued to your balance.

If the offer is specific for one merchant, though, Terms and Conditions may be different! I would recommend reaching out to them directly too. Here is the cashback offer webpage on Paypals website where you can find more information.
https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/FAQ3976

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.