paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

AARAV9653
Hi there, I made a payment to myntra for the first time and i didnt received the cashback as i was promised by paypal (50%) All the conditions for eligiblity was satisfied but still i have no updates regarding the cashback Please solve this issue
Login to Me Too

shafishaikh
New Community Member
Dear Sir,
I have not received my cashback vouchers. My payment amount is Rs.313/- and minimum amount paid for availing cashback voucher is Rs.50/- but still i have not get my cashback voucher.

This is so ridiculous.

Kindly do need full.
Login to Me Too

Amitlodha74
New Community Member
Got incorrect cashback
Login to Me Too

shailutandon
New Community Member

This is regarding my 1st transaction through Paypal of Rs 7176 for recharge of my Dish TV account on 9th November 2019. As per offer I was to receive a cashback on this transaction. I am sorry to say that the cashback has not been received till date. I contacted Dish TV customer care but was asked to contact paypal as the offer was from their end. Kindly resolve at the earliest

Login to Me Too

New Community Member
I have done a transaction through paypal on 5th Nov 2019 of rupees 1279 on paypal.it was my first transaction through paypal nd in the offer it was said that you will get 600 rupees cashback on paypal,but still no cashback is given to me.please look into this matter
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@543 

For Indian customers, PayPal has different cashback offers in place at the moment. Firstly, I would recommend checking your eligibility for the specific offer both on Paypals website and on the merchant's website. Generally, the offer is valid only for first-time users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user. Please note that if you have already used PayPal in the past, even with a different account, you would not be eligible for the offer. Also, the cashback voucher will be in the form a discount for your next purchase and no credit will be issued to your balance.

If the offer is specific for one merchant, though, Terms and Conditions may be different! I would recommend reaching out to them directly too. Here is the cashback offer webpage on Paypals website where you can find more information.
https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/FAQ3976

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/where-do-i-find-my-paypal-cashback-voucher-faq4061

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kaberidas
Contributor
Contributor

I had used Paypal and Easemytip for the first time. Under the offer I was eligible to receive Rs. 750 cashback. However, it has been more than a week and I have not yet received the cashback voucher. Moreover, there is no email id to lodge a complaint for the same. Kindly help.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kaberidas 

For Indian customers, PayPal has different cashback offers in place at the moment. Firstly, I would recommend checking your eligibility for the specific offer both on Paypals website and on the merchant's website. Generally, the offer is valid only for first-time users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user. Please note that if you have already used PayPal in the past, even with a different account, you would not be eligible for the offer. Also, the cashback voucher will be in the form a discount for your next purchase and no credit will be issued to your balance.

If the offer is specific for one merchant, though, Terms and Conditions may be different! I would recommend reaching out to them directly too. Here is the cashback offer webpage on Paypals website where you can find more information.
https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/FAQ3976

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/where-do-i-find-my-paypal-cashback-voucher-faq4061

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kaberidas
Contributor
Contributor

I followed all the terms and conditions as per the merchant website as well as paypal but the cashback voucher has not yet been credited.

An acquaintance of mine applied the same offer for his booking and he received the same instantly but i didnt.

Login to Me Too

kaberidas
Contributor
Contributor

I have even contacted the merchant and they have informed me that I need to contact paypal.

And now I do not have any email id to complain to Paypal India.

The customer care on call asked me to drop an email and disconnected.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.