paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

Danish_reshi
Contributor
Contributor
I am new user So you guys showed that if you do the first transaction then you will get 50% Cashback But i got nothing Please check now and give it to me I'm waiting for me to reply back
Login to Me Too

Sachu4800
I do my first transaction on paypal...and didnt get dishtv cashback voucher
Login to Me Too

Aman1412
New Community Member
My cashback is not received me by 3 business day
Login to Me Too

Jown10
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Aman1412 Thank you for communicating with us. Please click the link for more information regarding Paypal cashback voucher https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/faq4062 I hope this helps. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Badi3
New Community Member

Cashback not received CIN U74990MH2009PTC194653)

Login to Me Too

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Badi3

Thanks for reaching Community Forum!

Please reach out with Customer Service to check with your Cashback offer. Log On to your PayPal Account. Click HELP on the top Menu, scroll down to the bottom of the Page and click CONTACT US. You will have the option to call or send us a message.

Stay safe! 

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

baneswarmaity02
Contributor
Contributor
I have recharge a jio phone by niki to PayPal 580 rs. I received cash back voucher 290 rs but after 2 day the voucher is not showing . This voucher expear time is 3 month.
Login to Me Too

Jown10
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @baneswarmaity02 Thank you for communicating with us. Please click the link for more information regarding the Paypal cashback voucher https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/where-do-i-find-my-paypal-cashback-voucher-faq4061 Hope this helps. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Ashish18
New Community Member
I had a paypal voucher which was going to expire on 8th april. I bought medicines on 7th april from medlife but as they cancelled and order due to covid , they initiated refund on paypal but i have not received the cashback yet . They said its more than 3 days they have sent refund. Please help
Login to Me Too

Jown10
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Ashish18 Thank you for communicating with us. When you choose to shop with PayPal, we have your back every step of the way. Your will receive your cashback voucher depending on the terms and conditions of the offer you have availed. In case you haven’t received it, You'll find your cashback voucher by opening the PayPal App and checking under ‘Offers’. On the website, log in and check under ‘Payment Methods’. In certain cases, there might be some delay in crediting the offer discount due to technical difficulties.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.