paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

tanmaysonawane
New Community Member

so I have a cashback voucher of INR 500. but when I try to use it on websites like mmt or bookmyshow it is only deducting INR 200. why i am facing this problem?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tanmaysonawane 

Check this page for how the cash back works and terms (scroll half way down, past the promo deals):

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

nsivaa
New Community Member
I haven't received cashback of 50 rupees for my second payment of 100 rupees to dream11
Login to Me Too

SudhirSoni
New Community Member

Medlife.com is a online pharmacy company in India where buyer can order online medicine, health care & related products. Paypal India offer a Cashback Scheme on First time ever transaction on Medlife.com & Medlife also promote it (Purpose is simple - To Generate New Customer Database). Now buyers are ordering Medicines on Medlife.com and pay through Paypal and getting cashback instantly but buyer can't use cashback till 7 days after successful delivery of products. NOW SCAM IS MEDLIFE.COM CANCELLING THESE TYPE OF ORDERS AFTER 3-4 DAYS WITH "PRODUCT OUT OF STOCK" REASON & Initiate refund. BUYER RECEIVED REFUND WITHIN 7-15 DAYS AND REFUND AMOUNT ALSO ADJUSTED WITH CASHBACK ULTIMATELY "CUSTOMER RECEIVED CASHBACK "0" OR NULL ... BUT THE MAIN PART IS CUSTOMER HAS REGISTERED WITH BOTH WEBSITE WITHOUT GETTING ANY BENEFIT THEN WHY ARE THEY OFFERING THIS TYPE OF FAKE CASHBACK TO BUYERS ... WHY ARE THEY MAKING BUYERS "FOOL" ... AND THE MAIN PART OF THIS FRAUD ... MEDLIFE.COM NEVER UPDATE THEIR PRODUCTS STOCK ON THEIR WEBSITE SO THAT CUSTOMER CAN'T UNDERSTAND - THE PRODUCT IS IN STOCK OR OUT OF STOCK.  

MEDLIFE.COM NEVER SHOW STOCK OF ANY PRODUCT ON THEIR WEBSITE SO THAT CUSTOMERS CAN ORDER DESIRE MEDICINE ON THEIR WEBSITE AND SUDDENLY THEY CANCELLED ORDERS AFTER 3-4 DAYS ... BUT THEY GOT EVERY CUSTOMER'S REGISTRATION ON THEIR WEBSITE (SO PURPOSE IS SOLVED - GENERATE NEW DATABASE)... AS PAYPAL OFFERING CASHBACK ON THEIR FIRST EVER TRANSACTION THEN ... BUYER CAN'T AVAIL THIS CASHBACK AGAIN BY MAKING PAYMENT ON OTHER WEBSITE BECAUSE BUYER HAS MADE THEIR FIRST PAYMENT ON MEDLIFE.COM  ... BUT PAYPAL ALSO GOT A NEW BUYER REGISTRATION ON THEIR DATABASE ... ULTIMATELY BOTH (MEDLIFE.COM AND PAYPAL) GENERATE LEADS BY MAKING FRAUD WITH NEW CUSTOMERS. IF PAYPAL IS NOT INVOLVING IN THIS TYPE OF FRAUD THEN WHY DON'T PAYPAL STOPPED SERVICING ON MEDLIFE.COM

STOP DOING THIS TYPE OF FRAUD WITH NEW CUSTOMER OR MODIFY THEIR POLICY THAT IN ANY TYPE OF ORDER CANCELLATION, RETURN OR REFUND THEY NOT SETTLED CASHBACK AMOUNT WITH REFUND OR IN THIS TYPE OF CASES CUSTOMER CAN AVAIL CASHBACK OFFER ON THEIR SECOND SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION with  PAYPAL MUST STOPPED OFFERING THIS TYPE OF OFFERS TO THIS FRAUD MERCHANTS ... MERCHANT MUST SHOW STOCK UPDATES ON THEIR WEBSITE SO THAT BUYER CAN DECIDE AT THE TIME OF MAKING AN ORDER.

<removed>
Login to Me Too

SANJAYGAJJAR
New Community Member
Respected sir, I have received cash back voucher RS. 400 hindered from PayPal after purchasing Adlab imagica ticket RS. 10000 or more. But I am very much confused where I can use it that voucher RS. 400 hindered in India Please advise me and send me list of websites where this voucher may be operative. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Tejaskukadiya12
New Community Member
Hi everyone i do first transaction in last 10 jun in zingoy app but not receive cash back so help me.
Login to Me Too

avinashk8083
New Community Member
I book ticket first time using PayPal on book my show . Didn't receive cashback .Mob No-+[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]
Login to Me Too

gaganc
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to use my cashback voucher since 4 days. I contacted live chat they told me that this is an ongoing problem and it will be fixed really soon till now i have got now replies to my email and they disabled the live chat option for me. In the payment gateway there is no information about my voucher it just shows my card details and tells me to pay the full amount. Is anyone facing the same issue ? and yes my voucher is not disabled under payment methods.

Login to Me Too

Ansariumair
Contributor
Contributor
SAME THIS IS HAPPENING WITH ME IF YOU FIND ANY SOLUTION THEN PLEASE TELL ME
Login to Me Too

Ashish009
Contributor
Contributor
Even I am suffering from the same problem.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.