paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

vivekm_2711
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Havent received cashback from niki.ai, site claimed 50% CB on paying thru PayPal

Login to Me Too

New Community Member

Hi,

I had booked the flight from HAPPYEASYGO INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED  on 6th of May.  So i haven't received cashback of 400 Rs yet. Can you please look into the issue.

Thanks,

Sumit Kumar 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@8790382787 

For Indian customers, PayPal has different cashback offers in place at the moment. Firstly, I would recommend checking your eligibility for the specific offer both on Paypals website and on the merchant's website. Generally, the offer is valid only for first-time users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user. Please note that if you have already used PayPal in the past, even with a different account, you would not be eligible for the offer. Also, the cashback voucher will be in the form a discount for your next purchase and no credit will be issued to your balance.

If the offer is specific for one merchant, though, Terms and Conditions may be different! I would recommend reaching out to them directly too. Here is the cashback offer webpage on Paypals website where you can find more information.
https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/FAQ3976

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tanmoy
New Community Member
I have paid through paypal n i have got 200rs cashback voucher but later i cancelled the order.. So can i still use the cashback voucher or not?
Login to Me Too

parampp1986
Contributor
Contributor

Hi , I have not received the Yatra PayPal Offers for my "YATRA - 230592959861 ₹6,641.00 INR" charge. Transaction ID: 17621834HB9851112 ,  In Yatra page I found below offer details ""Flat 5% instant OFF (max. Rs.750) + Flat 25% (max. Rs. 500) cashback voucher in PayPal account"" Its been more 8 days and till now i did not receive Flat 25% cashback voucher in PayPal account. I was told by Yatra support team to contact Paypal customer care regarding this Paypal Cashback promotion. Please provide the cashback as soon as possible. Thanks

Also I sent more than 4 mails in "Paypal Message Centre" regarding this issue and every time I just get Auto Reply and even I replied to that Auto Replies, but no real customer care person replied for it. Also I tried reach customer care the 1800* number and waited for more than 15-20 mins and no one talked, just heard the Music.

Is Paypal India Really trust worthy ? If in case of issue I really afaird whom to reach out. 

Papal India seems not so customer friendy.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi parampp1986, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the cashback for this promotion. If the cashback was not applied, it is likely that you were not eligible at this time. 

Cashback will not be offered if our security sees indications the user has other accounts and if the user is using virtual or prepaid cards. I have come across a few that are using virtual cards and cards such  AMEX  that offer cash back as well, these will also be denied the cashback from PayPal.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

parampp1986
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't use any virtual or prepaid cards or Amex card for making payment. I used a regular VISA card issue by Citi Bank India. I carefully read the rules in Yatra and then only used Paypal as my payment method so that I can avail a good offer on my flight booking. But I really feel it was kind of cheating by Yatra+Paypal to make customer to book with them they show false promotion offers.

Please issue the 500 Cashback as soon as possible. If the cashback not possible then can you please work with Yatra and find a way to make me to pay for that Yatra booking with HDFC credit card with the corresponding promo code so that I can get my discount with that payment method. I am sure payment modification possible with current IT world.

Login to Me Too

sarvindr
Contributor
Contributor

Cashback of 250 yet not received

Login to Me Too

rjVP
Contributor
Contributor

I had made a payment through paypal at cakezone.com

I was eligible to get a cashback of Rs.200.

I am yet to receive the cashback for the transaction.

I received an instantaneous cashback for a transaction in www.dominos.co.in

How do I get the cashback for the transaction at cakezone.com ??

Login to Me Too

DinakarK
Contributor
Contributor
Any update on this? Have u received cashback i made an order recently but didnt get the cashback as well
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.