paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

Raghu3
New Community Member
I had made a transaction at "paisawapas.com". This was my 1st PayPal transaction and a offer 50% (Rs.200) was going on. So I am eligible for this offer . I had done transaction on 4th May but the cashback still not credited into my PayPal account. Please look into this matter at your earliest and credit my cashback as soon as possible. Thank you
Login to Me Too

rakesht7
New Community Member
There are two different Cashback offers are going on PayPal.Its seems little bit confusing as complete details are not specified for each merchants offers. PayPal firstly offering 50% Cashback upto INR 200 for first time PayPal user on their first PayPal payment. Also there are some separate offers for merchant site or app which offers user to get 50% to 100% on completion of their transaction through PayPal.But it's not clearly mentioned that whether these offers are for first time users or All users. A bit dilemma for users whether to for it or not.
Login to Me Too

ayush0527
New Community Member

I did a transaction of Rs 13464 on 26th March 2019 and I was supposed to receive cashback of Rs 500, but did not recceive the same. After so many followups, now they are saying that it was credited, but has been cancelled by me, but the fact is that it was never credited to my account. Paypal only attract customer for cashback, but earlier they had system problem in cashback and manually allocating the cashback, but almost 2 months to credit which did not appear in account. Now they are blaming for cancelling the cashback. I really got frustrated with this paypal cheating & blaming the customer.

Regards, 
Ayush <removed>

Login to Me Too

Rishul
New Community Member

I booked a Flight ticket through yatra.com, they told me that i will get FLAT 30%off but i have not yet received the cash back. Can you please tell me how to proceed further.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rishul 

Check this page for information on how to get your cash back (scroll half way down, past the promo deals):

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Yogesh99
New Community Member

I have used the 50% cash back offer on indiancashback recharge of 398 but I still not got any cashback even after 6 days of waiting

Login to Me Too

mallipeddisp
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

I'm trying figure out to contact you for cashback which I supposed to get a week ago but still not get please ensure to someone would take responsibility to encounter the issue and get me asap.

reach me at <removed> my alternate number 

Regards

Login to Me Too

ShivamKapil
New Community Member
Hello there!

During the last payment I made, I availed an offer which was "Receive 50% cashback up to 200 on purchase made from www.grabon.in". I purchased an amazon gift card worth Rs. 500 (INR) on 8th May'19 and as per the offer's TnCs, I was supposed to get the cashback voucher within the next 5 days. I've still not received the cashback voucher post 9 days. Please, look into the matter and let me know why am I facing such a delay.

Order Details:

Transaction ID: 2V11260787311024T
Invoice ID: 4452cca7ef9b419b99144aa70554c176
Paid to: InspireLabs Solutions Private Limited

P.S. While paying through PayPal on the Grab On website, I used Rs. 500 PayPal cashback voucher that I had in my payments section.

Thank you.
Shivam
Login to Me Too

Shabbun
New Community Member
I made a payment from Paypal to HappyEasyGo yesterday. But i did not receive a cashback of Rs. 500 yet. Please let me know, when and where the cashback will be refunded?
Login to Me Too

sanjeevK
New Community Member

Cash back not received

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.