paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

Byrareddy
New Community Member

Is it 100% cashback of upto 150 on zoomin via PayPal applicable to the existing PayPal users who already done transactions through other sites such as Niki.

Login to Me Too

Pooja52
New Community Member
Can we use the cash voucher partially like if I want to spend 250 then remaining balance will be safe or it will be deducted
Login to Me Too

Kishore5
New Community Member
I booked movie tickets from BookMyShow through PayPal. In that it shows 50% cashback offer. But I didn't get cashback. What's the reason
Login to Me Too

manish2
New Community Member

I have done first transaction on nikki app for that I didn't get any cashback. Now what can I do.

Login to Me Too

Satya4324
Contributor
Contributor
i had Done Transaction on Dream11 for rs250 to get 250rs Paypal Voucher which is not received yet
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Satya4324 

For Indian customers, PayPal has different cashback offers in place at the moment. Firstly, I would recommend checking your eligibility for the specific offer both on Paypals website and on the merchant's website. Generally, the offer is valid only for first-time users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user. Please note that if you have already used PayPal in the past, even with a different account, you would not be eligible for the offer. Also, the cashback voucher will be in the form a discount for your next purchase and no credit will be issued to your balance. 

If the offer is specific for one merchant, though, Terms and Conditions may be different! I would recommend reaching out to them directly too. Here is the cashback offer webpage on Paypals website where you can find more information. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Priya7
New Community Member

I didn't get my refund to my wallet, its already 5day, its very bad experience with paypal. & i also didn't receive any cashback, which was maintioned in offer 50% for new user

Login to Me Too

subinvbenny
New Community Member
I have done a payment 250rs in dream11 through paypal. On the paymen offer shown is 100% cadhback upto 250rs on paypal. But i did not received the cashback yet. Where i checked the payment and offer sections
Login to Me Too

gauravkr014
Contributor
Contributor

I have recieved Rs 600 cashback on booking flight tickets with EaseMyTrip, but I am not able to use it.

Can you please help me to know how can I use this Rs 600 cashback?

Login to Me Too

malav2399
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't receive my 100% cashback upto 250 RS.
I have completed my payment via Physical Debit Card.

My Transaction ID is :- 7S9875321G788734X
Invoice ID is :- DD2019050212381825377814

Paid withVISA x-<removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.