paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@neeraj9

I believe you are talking about this cashback promotion in India, is that correct? Please take a look at the information in the FAQ on that linked page to see if the answers there resolve the issue.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

VarshaMeena
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Sir , I didn't get cashback on my first transaction..I was done transaction at 16-01-19, but now also i didn't get cashback. So, i request you to please help me..
Login to Me Too

GhanshyamKamani
Contributor
Contributor

50% Cashback not received using on RailYatri

Login to Me Too

krishpo
New Community Member

in 50% cashback section it showing 2 offer period. 1st january to 31st march. and for zingoy grabon etc it showing 31st january is end dates . both date are valid on first one.

Login to Me Too

narendraRockz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I've paid 408 with Niki on last month, but haven't received any cashback so far.

Invoice Id - 2811548856173414

Please help me with this, im not sure how or whom to contact for CB issues.

Login to Me Too

NetraSinghal
New Community Member

I used promo code PAYDAY for my flight ticket booking but did not get cashback of 500 rupees in my paypal account. when will I get it?

Login to Me Too

Rishabh078
New Community Member

I have done payment for Flight ticket via Goibibo site, as per the offer I suppose to get 500Rs instant discount + 500Rs cashback. Instant discount was applied but cashback not received in the wallet, even after 72 hours. I tried to book a complaint but didn't find the correct method/platform for the issue. Hope to get the cashback....

Login to Me Too

pankajo
Contributor
Contributor

offer is only for New Users. PayPal also tracks the IP address , if somebody creates multiple accounts on same computer to get cashback every time as New User . PayPal is very strict , you will not be attributed with 50% cashback.

Hope you can Understand.

Login to Me Too

shree1
New Community Member

Not receiving any cashback from paypal on my first payment.

Login to Me Too

charishma
New Community Member

Hi,

I booked movie ticket using paypal in Book my show on 13/04/2019.

According to the offer mentioned in Book my show, i didn't receive any cashback till now.

Please check and update me as soon as possible.

Thanks,

G.<removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.