paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

Ranjith555
Contributor
Contributor

Paid landline bill of 20000 rs via niki app, but still not received cash back Please resolve this

Login to Me Too

AbhishekBaba
New Community Member

When I will get 50% cashback? I have done 1st ever transaction with PAYPAL today on Abhibus.com

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

cash back with your debit card used as a credit card is 1%.not 50%

Login to Me Too

sairamteja
Contributor
Contributor

Have you got the cash back so far?

Login to Me Too

ravianand1346
New Community Member

Cashback of 50% is not received right now. Please initiate the cashback of 200 in paypal.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ravianand1346

I believe you are talking about this cashback promotion in India, is that correct? Please take a look at the information in the FAQ on that linked page to see if the answers there resolve the issue. If the voucher is in your account, that FAQ will show you how to see it and how it is automatically applied to your next purchase. If there is no voucher and the cashback was not applied, that FAQ should help you to understand what requirements there are in order to earn cashback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

knowsu77
New Community Member

i paid on yatra.com through paypal i got instant 500 off but did not get 500 in paypal account as it was mentioned in the offer.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@knowsu77 wrote:

i paid on yatra.com through paypal i got instant 500 off but did not get 500 in paypal account as it was mentioned in the offer.

You do not get cashback, just a discount of the 50 % off on your next purchase, up to R. 200.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ashishpradhan19
New Community Member
I have done my first transaction with paypal but not received the cashback in my paypal account till now why team
Login to Me Too

shaiknoor
New Community Member

I have payed to through paypal but i havenot recived my cashback(merchant is Niki.ai)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.