paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

ankur_sinha
New Community Member

@sharpiemarker kindly refer to the message which states that I have received the cash back.

The link that you have shared is irrelevant to me.

Login to Me Too

Venky765
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I have 350 credits in my paypal. wich is automatically getting applied for next transaction. There is offer in NIKI app if I use paypal I will be getting instant 200 cashback of 50%. Now I want to avail that offer. But if I use the 350 paypal discounted amount to make recharge of 400 will i get 200 cashback from NIKI or I wont get cashback? if so why?

and for abhibus also same question will I get?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Venky765 wrote:

Hi

I have 350 credits in my paypal. wich is automatically getting applied for next transaction. There is offer in NIKI app if I use paypal I will be getting instant 200 cashback of 50%. Now I want to avail that offer. But if I use the 350 paypal discounted amount to make recharge of 400 will i get 200 cashback from NIKI or I wont get cashback? if so why?

and for abhibus also same question will I get?

Read the terms and the condition of the 50% cashback offer

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping/tnc

You do not get cashback, you get a discount. So for example, if you buy something for 400, what you pay is 200 with the coupon.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Venky765
Contributor
Contributor

yeah bro i understand discount its fine.

but my doubt is when i use discount amount for a transaction will i be eligible to get discount amount for next order.

exp firstly i paid 792 to abhibus i got 350 discount for next order and then now I want to use those 350 credits in niki 498 recharge. so 350 discount i will have to pay 148 only. now my question is if i use discount like will i get 200 discount for next transaction 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Venky765 wrote:

yeah bro i understand discount its fine.

but my doubt is when i use discount amount for a transaction will i be eligible to get discount amount for next order.

exp firstly i paid 792 to abhibus i got 350 discount for next order and then now I want to use those 350 credits in niki 498 recharge. so 350 discount i will have to pay 148 only. now my question is if i use discount like will i get 200 discount for next transaction 

Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases. Where do you get "350" discount from? It is 50% off next purchase, up to Rs. 200.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

siva98
New Community Member

I have seen that there is a paypal cashback on purchasing on grabon via paypal. so i purchased on grabon  for Rs.500. But i didn't receive the cashback.please help

Login to Me Too

jagz1
New Community Member

Hi,

I have not yet received a PayPal cash back for my transaction on Dec 6th. It was mentioned that the cashback would be intsant. Can someone explain the delay. Its been almost a week now without any response.

Login to Me Too

Mamta1torani
New Community Member

I raised the complaint from paypal to seller and seller is saying that contact paypal...so what should i do..can anyone help me

Login to Me Too

mahikol
Contributor
Contributor

i had not received cash back for abhibus payment, i suppose to get 50% cashback (300Rs)instantly for ticket booking on abhibus trough Paypal, but i didnt recieve any cash back.transaction date on 25th Aug-2018

Login to Me Too

vbrgr
Contributor
Contributor

payment on peperfry about 50% cashback not recived on my first transaction on peperfry with paypal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.