paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

Sumit6
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I Got banner on paypal showing that you will get 50%cashback upto 200 on your first shopping.I done all thing right but i didn't receive that the cashback please help me. Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too

soumyadeb
New Community Member

I DID A TRANSACTION OF 400 RUPEES AND I GET 200 CASHBACK VOUCHER. IF I WILL DO ANOTHER TRANSACTION OF 400 RUPEES ON ANOTHER WEBSITE, AM I ELIGIBLE FOR 200 RUPEES CASHBACK AGAIN ?

Login to Me Too

mayankjld786
Contributor
Contributor

I did a flight booking through paypal due to which i received cashback of INR 400. The amount is being showed in the "Payment Methods" but when i am doing another transaction of booking a bus ticket through paypal and want to use that INR 400, i am unable to do so. It is asking me for the promo code but i can't see any code under payment method with the Cashback. Need help ASAP!!

Login to Me Too

sahajjain
New Community Member

@mayankjld786 wrote:

I did a flight booking through paypal due to which i received cashback of INR 400. The amount is being showed in the "Payment Methods" but when i am doing another transaction of booking a bus ticket through paypal and want to use that INR 400, i am unable to do so. It is asking me for the promo code but i can't see any code under payment method with the Cashback. Need help ASAP!!

Login to Me Too

Nicky80
New Community Member

I have made a transaction on Abhibus. But I didn't received cashback. I'm unable to contact Paypal for this query. 

I didn't received cashback. When I can expect it to come? It's been more than a week.

Login to Me Too

MohammadAbrar
New Community Member
i have done transaction on 1MG but total cashback 200INR not received.
Login to Me Too

BBM_CEG
New Community Member

I have used paypal for payment through ABhibus , where I had seen a flat cash back of 200 Rs on first payment. But I have nt seen any cashbacks till now. I had raised the concern in Dispute center too,but its been more than 4 days and I had not heard anything on that.

Login to Me Too

bharatjh007
New Community Member

CASHBACK NOT SHOWING IN MY PAYPAL A/C

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on 1MG website. I am eligible for 200RS cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

Login to Me Too

Anirbanbiswas
New Community Member
I have made a transactions with the bookmyshow. A Cashback promised from bookmyshow. The mail of cashback 101 also got. But cannot find the money in PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

no idea.

if you did not get an email notification from PAYPAL and cant find it in your PAYPAL account,you did not get one,OR if you have used your cc,and the cash back is a partial refund of your cc payment,it could have gone back  to your cc/

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.