paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@guruvachan wrote:

I got a cashback of 200. But it is not showing in my account. When i tried to find more.

i got this:-

Where to find your PayPal voucher

Step 1: Login to your PayPal account and select the Payment Methods tab. The voucher will appear under Saved Offers.

Step 2: Your PayPal voucher will be redeemed automatically when you shop with an Indian seller that accepts PayPal. 

But where is payment methods i can not access it.

Do you see "Wallet" at the top menu? Try that. I think for each country the user interface of website is different.

Or try PayPal.com/myaccount/wallet

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

vighnesh153
New Community Member

IMG_20181130_111415.jpgTwo days back, I ordered from MojoPizza and made the payment using PayPal because it promised me 75% cashback. Check it in the screenshot attached. I was expecting some sort of msg or notification regarding my CB, if it's on its way. But I didn't get any confirmation regarding the same. So, I messaged them. The very next day, I get a message from them saying "Upon reviewing the offer details, I see that the offer is eligible on payments made from 4.30pm. As the transaction you made was at 4pm, this transaction is not eligible for  a cash back". The time at which I should order, was no where mentioned while I was making the payment. And now, out of nowhere, they say this. You can check the screenshot, there was no way for me to know if TnC are applied. TnC applied was not even written in small letters. And now, after placing the order, they say this. I thought maybe because it is my first order on this app, so they are being generous so I spent my savings on the order expecting the cashback. But now their twitter handle and even their customer support is denying me the cashback. Please help me.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vighnesh153

Sorry but nothing anyone on here can do to help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TCA123
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Friends, I have made a first ever transaction worth Rs 400 on Zingoy app. But i have not received the 50% CASHBACK for first ever eligible transaction. Can you help me with that.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TCA123 wrote:
Dear Friends, I have made a first ever transaction worth Rs 400 on Zingoy app. But i have not received the 50% CASHBACK for first ever eligible transaction. Can you help me with that.

Your cashback is instantly available to be used into your PayPal account. Just in case, if you have still not received it,

1. You can always look out for cashback under the ‘Offers’ tab on the PayPal App
  2. You can always look out for cashback under the ‘Payment Methods’ section on the website

In certain cases, there might be some delay in crediting the offer discount on account of technical difficulties.

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping/tnc

Login to Me Too

akipatel44
New Community Member

CASH BACK NOT RECIVED AGINST Transaction ID1VX58722FB6938801

PLS CREDIT CASH BACK AS SOON AS. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@akipatel44

See here for more info: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Payments/50-cashback/m-p/1667141#M40479

Login to Me Too

Yk3
New Community Member

My cash back is not receive

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yk3

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ1537

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Yk3,

I'm sorry to hear that there is any confusion regarding the cashback promotion. The information given by @kernowlass is about cash back for a debit card product offered in the US, but I believe you are talking about this cashback promotion in India, is that correct? Please take a look at the information in the FAQ on that linked page to see if the answers there resolve the issue. If the voucher is in your account, that FAQ will show you how to see it and how it is automatically applied to your next purchase. If there is no voucher and the cashback was not applied, that FAQ should help you to understand what requirements there are in order to earn cashback.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.