paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

salsan131
New Community Member

Hello,

I made a payment on yatra website and used the code YTPAYPAL for the transaction and i was supposed to get cashback of Rs. 400(as per policies) on paypal but i have not yet received.

Payment was made on 21 November 2018. 

Kindly help.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@salsan131

Read how the promotion works: https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping/tnc

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

shiva56200
New Community Member
1st payment cashback not received my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

rohitshakti
New Community Member

Sir,

This is regarding the cashback of 50% upto Rs.200 which I was suppose to get immediately on doing the payment to an online merchant in India.  Keeping the above scheme in view, I purchased products from www.netmeds.com vide Invoice ID - NMS1810142048449M worth Rs. 535 dated 14.10.2018.

But till date I have not received the cashback.  I even made a complaint for the same yesterday vide case ID PP-D-15468196 but I have not received any reply till now.

Please tell me how to proceed further?

Login to Me Too

YALALA
New Community Member

I TOO NOT RECEIVED THE CASHBACK VOUCHER OF RS.200 FOR NETMEDS ORDER NMS1811202422639W , I RECEIVED A MAIL FROM PAYPAL STATING THAT  "CASHBACK OF RS.200 DISCOUNT VOUCHER" BUT IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT UNDER PAYMENT METHODS NOT SHOWING ANYTHING" 

Login to Me Too

Shubhadip
Contributor
Contributor

This is not working..

Dear Shubhadip,

We have an exclusive voucher of Rs. 300 for you, which can be redeemed on your next purchase with PayPal.

Click to Save  
How can I redeem my voucher?

How can I redeem the voucher? 1. Press “Click to Save” button to go to the offer page, and then tap on Save Offer.

How can I redeem the voucher? 2. Log in to add the voucher to your PayPal account.

How can I redeem the voucher? 3. Shop with different merchants and your voucher will be redeemed automatically.   
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shubhadip

I believe you are talking about this cashback promotion in India, is that correct? Please take a look at the information in the FAQ on that linked page to see if the answers there resolve the issue. If the voucher is in your account, that FAQ will show you how to see it and how it is automatically applied to your next purchase. If there is no voucher and the cashback was not applied, that FAQ should help you to understand what requirements there are in order to earn cashback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hakhil29
Contributor
Contributor

Really bad y because PayPal not giving cashback still over 5 days also may I know the reason y

Login to Me Too

temp20210503a
Contributor
Contributor

I am order on zingoy 400rs with paypal but iam not recived cachback 200 in my paypal wallet

Login to Me Too

satadip
New Community Member

i hv not got the cashback amount credited in my account after completing my recent transaction how can i get it??????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.