paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nislamraj1

No idea what you are talking about, try asking customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vmandal
New Community Member

Same issue for me as well I did not  get Niki's and another one. Seems like paypal does cares

Login to Me Too

mujib2
New Community Member

i had get message to get cashback in 48-72 hours but it's passing the 20 days up but i couldn't get cashback yet.. so can i get ?

Login to Me Too

RAJA99
New Community Member
I didn't get cashback for purchasing on zingoy. The offer was 50% cashback upto 200.
Login to Me Too

nislamraj1
New Community Member

I paid bill of my postpaid number but no cashback added till now... This is niki's offer so plz added my cashback ASAP

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rathna
New Community Member

I recharged my obile in ni.ki through psypal account but i didn't receive any cashback.what was the reason

Login to Me Too

Chandramohan
Contributor
Contributor

I've completed a transaction through paypal which got failed after some time but i received cashback from paypal against 50% cashback offer. Now my money got refunded & so the cashback too. I know that cashback is only given on 1st successful transaction. My question is that if i do a new transaction (a successful one), will i get the same offer or it'll count as my 2nd transaction? If it counts as 2nd transaction then they have to give the cashback which is revoked.

Login to Me Too

laljiyogesh123
Contributor
Contributor

Hii I am just recharge of 400 rs by niki partner and as per offerperiod when i will got 150 rs cashback

Login to Me Too

Meyar
Contributor
Contributor
I made my First Transaction of Rs 4761 through paypal but I did not get the cashback voucher of Rs 200 which you have mentioned in the offer . Please look into the issue and send the cashback voucher of Rs 200 as per your offer. Regard Meyar.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.