paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

kiranbhukya
New Community Member

When I will get the 50% cashback ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kiranbhukya

Ask customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Newuser5
New Community Member

If i avail travel offer and get paypal cashback, can i withdraw that cashback money to my bank account?

Login to Me Too

Jimit1234
Contributor
Contributor

I am from India. I have an issue with my cashback. I searched a lot but cant find a way to mail or call paypal. Help and Contact options just plays questions and answer round which doesnt list my query. Can someone please help.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jimit1234

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account issues.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jimit1234
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your reply. But in that link there are only questions and answers and it ends up to, "You need to contact the seller". There is no option to call or mail paypal.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jimit1234

ok, then maybe thats all that is available in your country? Although that seems very unlikely but if you say so.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

43randa
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal’s options for easily contacting human help are appalling, truly appalling.  “Contact us” is a joke, a shunt to automated menus with predefined “problems” which loop back.  Contact by phone is similarly designed.  If someone is in distress due to fraud or time constraint there is no quick access avenue apparent. Maybe this is the cost that must be paid in the interest of corporate efficiency (on Paypal’s end that is).  However, at the customer’s end it is frustrating and enough to send this member to Apple Pay.  Wake up, PayPal.

Login to Me Too

anupsinghrajput
New Community Member

i have paid 600 INR to book my show on 7th of this month on an offer of a cashback of 50% but i didnt received yet

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

then you ask the seller what happens?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.