paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

Nirav711
New Community Member
Hi I paid on komparify but I didn’t get 50% upto 200.
Login to Me Too

prs3159
New Community Member

I did transaction of 400 rs on zingoy app using paypal... As per offer, i should get 200 rs (50%) cashback on first transaction but till now i didnt get any cashback voucher from paypal.  My transaction id is 3M856647A8640473J.

Login to Me Too

ashish12655
New Community Member

I did n't get cashback.Also i was charged for Rs.142 while adding credit card.This is totally a bull **bleep**.Paytm and other wallets are far easy to under stand and use.Wasted my money.

Login to Me Too

taniyamaha
New Community Member

I have been getting complaints from my customers, the ones who did their first transaction from PayPal on my website. There is a offer for Indian PayPal accounts to get50% cashback upto 200INR for their 1st transaction. But these people haven't got any cashback nor PayPal is helping them in this matter so they have complained to me. But they are able to take cashback if they try on any other indian website but not on me. Before it was working fine but from last 7 8 days none customer are able to get cashback on my site. Can someone tell me has PayPal blocked my site for cashback or what's the actual case??? I am not able to understand. Plz help if you can or any senior paypal team/customer care is available here who can give me some suggestions 😕

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE IN INDIA

Login to Me Too

dava2
Contributor
Contributor

I made a First transaction against PayPal partner ABHIBUS.COM. According to PayPal offer i should get 50% instant cashback into my PayPal account, but i didn't get cashback for first most transaction at PayPal.

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

I don't know about yours,but when I use my Paypal business debit card,I GET 1 1/2 % cash rebate,Paypal issue the cash rebate once a month.  

Login to Me Too

CluelessUser97
New Community Member

So i got a ₹300 cash back voucher for my first paypal transaction. How do i use it and make absolutely sure that the voucher is used and any excess amount required over and above 300 is deducted from my card?

Login to Me Too

ankur_sinha
New Community Member

Congratulations!

You’ve received cash back for making your first PayPal transaction. We’ve added ₹ 300.00 INR into your PayPal account. This voucher expires on 31 January 2019. Go ahead and make your next payment with PayPal and avail this cashback.

I am not able to see the amount in my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.