paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

Suhas1
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I had created a PayPal account and linked my card , and I purchased vouchers through zingoy of rs 428 and payed through PayPal but I haven't recieved 200 cash back any solution for this issue ?
Login to Me Too

Dipankar2468
New Community Member

I am getting lower cashback of Rs 100 rather than Rs 200. As mentioned in the offer i will get 50% upto Rs 200. While transaction of Rs 400 i am only getting Rs 100 as cashback.

Login to Me Too

DG17
Contributor
Contributor

Friends i am new user of paypal. I have recharged a number and got 200 cashback. But mistakely i clicked on the removed offer section. How i get the 200/- ?

Login to Me Too

Seshananda
New Community Member
Please help.I too mistakenly removed ,really worrying.
Login to Me Too

niladrighosh
New Community Member

Here I made my first transaction from paypal with the offer of paypal with niki.ai . they brought a cashback offer upto Rs500 a paypal after successful transaction. But still I am unable to receive any cashback from paypal. what to do?

Login to Me Too

Nagaraj94

Same problem with my same transaction too on niki.ai.. i paid the billamount of 947 rs and got nothing

Login to Me Too

mansoor7
Contributor
Contributor

I MADE MY FIRST TRANSACTION USING PAYPAL. I GOT AN EMAIL THAT Rs 137 HAS BEEN SENT BUT NO MONEY HAS ADDED TO MY ACCOUNT. ITS BEEN THREE DAYS. CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICE IS TOO BAD .IF I CALL IT GETS HANG OR KEEPS ME ON WAIT WITH WEIRD MUSIC PLAYING IN BACKGROUND.EMAIL SERVICE IS POOR AS WELL .IT DOES N'T RESPOND TO WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN THEN IT MAKES NO SENSE TO WRITE AN EMAIL WHEN YOU CANT RESPOND TO THAT ISSUE EXACTLY.  

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mansoor7

You can only receive 'export related payments' in your country.

So if you are exporting goods you would be a business with a business account.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mansoor7
Contributor
Contributor

I Was trying to book a movie ticket and a ADD(ADVERTISMENT) of paypal popped up in the app displaying 50% cashback on first transaction. So i did and i even got a mail from paypal that amount of 137rs has been sent to my account but i didn't receive anything .So,what paypal India trying to do fool people and make them pay through their service which sucks until now as far as my experience. I seriously don't recommend any of the peoples here to use this.  it didn't showed anything about goods or exports and business account it just said 50% cashback on first transaction and i don't need a business account.

Login to Me Too

Anuvino
Contributor
Contributor
Doestnt get first payment Cashback. Someone help me to get the cashback
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.