notifications

samooch
Contributor
Contributor

hey  im in California....for some reason I am not getting my  payment notifications on my  pay pal app ...nor  is my  wife..my settings havnt changed...is anybody experiencing the  same 

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Theperfectpart
Contributor
Contributor
Same! So frustrating!
Login to Me Too

samooch
Contributor
Contributor
called pay pal they don't have a clue have you tried contacting them
Login to Me Too

samooch
Contributor
Contributor
pay pal notifications for payment not getting any stopped aug 22 tried reinstalling app ...nothing...reset my settings nothing is anybody having the same issue ?
Login to Me Too

caricky
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same problem and time frame here.

Login to Me Too

RussMC
Contributor
Contributor

I've been having this issue for about 3 weeks now. Uninstalled my Paypal app, rebooted my phone, reinstalled the PP app, made sure all my notifications on the iPhone and PP app were set correctly and still nothing. No notifications of payments coming in or going out. Used to work fine for years until recently.

Login to Me Too

Ridgee
New Community Member

Same problem! I've noticed it 24th of August on my all mobile devices! If this issue was on only one device, but it occurs on all of my devices.

I suppose there is a huge unobvious problem on PP side.

Login to Me Too

MerchantX1V
Contributor
Contributor

We've had the same problem since August 24th. No notifications on any device we use with the app. There must be a PayPal issue but when you call them they haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

Login to Me Too

vassmar
New Community Member

same as me. I have tried updating the ios software and reinstalled the app. Not receiving any notifications. This happened once before about a year ago and it was fixed within a month.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.