not getting answers

no-answers
New Community Member

SO I received an email asking me if there was anything I needed from Paypal, and I had a bad experience with one of their products some time ago, wanted to see if that product had changed such that I may be interested in trying it again.  I got to the site and went to leave feedback, the link was failed.  I tried to chat with an agent, the chatbox challenged me 3 times to try various completely unrelated FAQs to resolve my issue and then it offered to get back to me within a few hours.  By then, I don't need help.  I tried to leave a review of the site that had asked for my opinion, filled it all out and then the submit button didn't work.  Now I think there is NO paypal product I want to continue using.  Is this the same experience others are having?  Also, a "community" where unpaid people offer solutions to my problems dealing with a financial institution, where the answers are CLEARLY disclaimed by the institution seems VERY suspect to me because I am TOLD not to rely on the information provided, so why am I bothering to request unsupported information?  Why is this even a thing?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.