new cash card?

Justwayne
Contributor
Contributor

I canceled my cash card because of a bad subscription service i cant cancel and need a new card #. When requesting cash card its says account is already set up, how may i get a new one? its free but doesnt have a new sign up option? anyone else done this. over the phone i cant get a new one says to apply online and gave me link

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Justwayne 

Can you still access your card through your Summary page? Maybe you need to request a replacement card instead.

Or try this page to get the card again:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/cash-card

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Justwayne
Contributor
Contributor

i had removed it from my account it then said to cut up the card and dispose, im trying to get another as it was just a bad subscription service that i couIdnt cancel  or contact back to canceI from the same number, im trying to get a new card # its just the debit cash card free i attached some photos it goes to after

pay.jpgpay2.jpgpay3.jpg

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Justwayne,

Thanks for posting about this. 

If you are still having an issue requesting a new card I recommend getting in touch with our customer service team so we can have a look into it for you. You will find our contact details by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Justwayne
Contributor
Contributor

yes 0ver the ph0ne they figured it 0ut thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.