paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

Puspanjali
New Community Member

Sir my 50%cash back not receive yet

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Puspanjali

I believe you are talking about this cashback promotion in India, is that correct? Please take a look at the information in the FAQ on that linked page to see if the answers there resolve the issue. If the voucher is in your account, that FAQ will show you how to see it and how it is automatically applied to your next purchase. If there is no voucher and the cashback was not applied, that FAQ should help you to understand what requirements there are in order to earn cashback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

prashantpravesh
New Community Member

i have made a transaction on dominos website but the instant cashback of 150 was not given to me

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@prashantpravesh

I believe you are talking about this cashback promotion in India, is that correct? Please take a look at the information in the FAQ on that linked page to see if the answers there resolve the issue. If the voucher is in your account, that FAQ will show you how to see it and how it is automatically applied to your next purchase. If there is no voucher and the cashback was not applied, that FAQ should help you to understand what requirements there are in order to earn cashback.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

RajamallaiahD
New Community Member
I have 400 buy gift card and I have successfully completed payment 5 days completed but I have didn't received 50% cashback please provide cashback
Login to Me Too

dd510
New Community Member

How can I redeem my cashback entitled as saved cashback in payment methods?

Login to Me Too

Shri2
New Community Member
I am new user of PayPal and I have complete my first transaction successfully but cashback of 50% not credit into my paypal account
Login to Me Too

Satyendra1
Contributor
Contributor

Sir need your help 

on 30 November i made a transaction of Rs. 510 on grabon in that site  have a offer 50% cashback but still i am waiting for that  cashback

please tell me when i got my cashback.  

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Satyendra1

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

guruvachan
Contributor
Contributor

I got a cashback of 200. But it is not showing in my account. When i tried to find more.

i got this:-

Where to find your PayPal voucher

Step 1: Login to your PayPal account and select the Payment Methods tab. The voucher will appear under Saved Offers.

Step 2: Your PayPal voucher will be redeemed automatically when you shop with an Indian seller that accepts PayPal. 

But where is payment methods i can not access it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.