Contributor
Contributor

has anyone had any dealings with the beseliy co. for lawn mowers

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

bobmiles
Contributor
Contributor

Bought a ride on with a bit of trepidation.  Got given a tracking number from Paypal and shipper USPS (thank you).   Put number into USPS tracker kept coming up label issued but item not given to ship.  On a hunch I brought up USPS International and put my tracking number in.  Eureka, item has been delivered to China Post in Shanghai and is enroute to Australia and then to Australia Post.

I am really hopeful now and will keep you updated.

Login to Me Too

zoomann
Contributor
Contributor

I hope it gets delivered to you soon. that way ill know I will probably get mine. keeping my fingers crossed     good luck and stay safe

Login to Me Too

Kathwilson327
New Community Member

have you ever received the mover?

Back in March I order one and still nothing.

Login to Me Too

bobmiles
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal were very helpful and got me tracking number for the mower. The mower spent a month at Shanghai airport awaiting flight. Eventually it got underway for Australia arrived and cleared customs. With great excitement waited for delivery and received.....wait for it... a packet of facemasks!! What a let down. At least I got my money back from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

CarlaChildress
New Community Member

I purchased a John Deer X354 Tractor riding lawn mower 3-29-2020 as still have not received it but money was taken out of account 3-30-2020.  Have never received any confirmations since where this stands.  When I tried looking for direct contact information I cannot find any.  Please help would like a refund due that I had to purchase one else where.

Thanks

CarlaChildress

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.