kicked out of “pay in 4” for “suspicious activity”

runhomejack
New Community Member
I don’t know if this is the right place for this. So I had made a few purchases with pay in 4, no problems, all payments were made automatically so never late, and everything worked out well. About 2 weeks ago I was trying to purchase some t shirts on merchbar and I wanted to use pay in 4, so I chose it and clicked confirm my order on the merchbar order page, and nothing happened. thinking I might not have done it right I clicked it again and it took me back to the paypal “pay in 4” page so I did it again, tried again and nothing happened. I thought it might be my phone so I went to my pc and tried it and then it said something like “paypal can’t affer pay in 4 for this transaction” and now pay in 4 never shows up on any merchant anywhere. A few days ago I received an email about that specific transaction from paypal saying I could not be approved because of “suspicious activity”. I sent a message to customer service and they have no idea what I’m trying to tell them and they just give me a copy/paste response about what pay in 4 is and that not all merchants offer it, but what Jm saying is that places I’ve used it at before I am now no longer able to use it because my account has been flagged for something that wasn’t my fault. is there anyone at paypal who actually knows how to fix this problem?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.