<removed>

Daculaperson
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know whether this site is legit?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Goldileen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Daculaperson

Welcome to the Paypal Community. Thank you for your patience. Though our response times may be delayed, be assured we’re here

Its extremely important to report any suspected instances of fraud. You can click this link to report potential fraud:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-report-potential-fraud,-spoof-or-unauthorized-t...

Hope this helps. Please stay safe. 

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

soulsistertruck
New Community Member

I was able to get on and order through PayPal April 28th 2020 But as of today 6/10/2020 It says I am not authorized to enter that site. They took our money $99. And I have a valid tracking number and it now has updated that our item is in St. Louis Mo. headed to our final terminal then to be delivered. Time will only tell if it was legit or if we will be disputing this with our bank , PayPal , and reporting it to BBB. I always buy through PayPal so I am safe and guaranteed to get our money back one way or the other. I will update this as soon as I know for sure.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.