https://playstationsglobal.com

Sal7880
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone bought anything from this seller?. I bought a PlayStation and they provided a fake tracking number. My order was never received. The item related to the tracking number they provided was delivered buy didn’t receive it when i called the UPS and gave them the tracking number they told me your information doesn’t match the information on this tracking number. Are they a SCAM?. Please respond
Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Sal7880
Contributor
Contributor
You are very lucky. At least you didn’t have to go through the hell i did with Paypal and at the end the declined my case. My bank returned my money after useless 10 days back and forth with Paypal. I will never use Paypal again
Login to Me Too

Sal7880
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal will never return your money. They informed me the seller meets their minimum address requirements (zip code & city) and that where the seller tricks Paypal. This policy is not fair for customers like us who sometimes use Paypal. I advise you to keep on Calling your bank immediately they will help
Login to Me Too

Jngarza
Contributor
Contributor
The worst thing for my ma is, she used her PayPal credit card, so, not only will she not get her money or item, she will be paying on it for a while, knowing she was scammed.
Login to Me Too

Sal7880
Contributor
Contributor
You have to chase your bank . Paypal will never return your money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.