https://playstationsglobal.com

Sal7880
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone bought anything from this seller?. I bought a PlayStation and they provided a fake tracking number. My order was never received. The item related to the tracking number they provided was delivered buy didn’t receive it when i called the UPS and gave them the tracking number they told me your information doesn’t match the information on this tracking number. Are they a SCAM?. Please respond
Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Sal7880 

I have read your concern. Unfortunately we are unable to say if they are a scam. However, when you pay with PayPal on any website, PayPal Purchase / Buyer Protection covers you in case there is a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, we will help you get a full refund.

You may file a dispute with us if you have not received your item , I attached a link below for you to know more.

Since the merchant provided you also with a tracking number, we might need you to contact the shipping company and request for any documentation with their letter head that the tracking was not associated with your address. Once you have the documentation, please contact Customer Service to file add it as an evidence. 

I didn't receive my item or it's different than described. Should I open a dispute?

Does PayPal cover my purchase if there's a problem? (Purchase / Buyer Protection)

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Stay Safe!

Login to Me Too

Sal7880
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for responding. I went to UPS office and they provided me with the document for the tracking number. I sent it to Paypal but letter I received an email notifying me that my case was closed. I know am protected by Paypal policy but all attempt to resolve the issue were in cain till now. Can you help me please?
Login to Me Too

Jimmycharitable
Contributor
Contributor
#23813] Where are you my order is coming
Login to Me Too

Jimmycharitable
Contributor
Contributor
#23813] ahvet Cancel
Login to Me Too

Jngarza
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to my mom, I am doing research on them now. She baught a ps4 for my son and didnt get it, the tracking said it was recieved in mail box, through me off. A ps4 does not fit in the mail box. She called ups and it was a fake tracking. she is trying to get ahold of paypal and made a claim, but because of corona virus, she cant reach anyone.
Login to Me Too

Sal7880
Contributor
Contributor
Very sorry to hear this. I personally couldn’t get my money back from Paypal although i provided them with an official document from UPS confirming that the tracking number i was provided was fake. I advise her to call her bank immediately.
Login to Me Too

Jj21408
Contributor
Contributor
Yep I’m going through the same thing now no answer from company says it was delivered and ups says it doesn’t match I called bank to dispute charge but idk what else i can do .. any help would be nice clearly PayPal needs to block this guy
Login to Me Too

Jngarza
Contributor
Contributor
There is got to be something we could do. How do they get away with this! We go through paypal feeling like it gives us piece of mind incase we bacome victim to scams.
Login to Me Too

tseever1
I order ps 4 as well, and paid with credit card via PayPal. As soon as I ordered the product, I realized that this guy is scammer, and I opened up a dispute with my credit card company while the transaction was pending. I received full refund from my credit card company. I couldn't speak to anyone from PayPal on the phone, and i had the worst experiences with paypal live chat was never solved the problems.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.