how do i pay or view statements for the paypal mastercard extras?

ppbrown
Contributor
Contributor

i contacted paypal and paypal mastercard extras and they both say to contact the other? never received a straight answer from either one?  but i cannot pay or view statements online? 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

ppbrown
Contributor
Contributor

i tried this but it keeps saying to try again later? when i enter my cc#? and when i contacted paypal mastercard they say to contact PayPal? when i contact paypal they say contact paypal mastercard?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ppbrown,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to view your statement. Is the card newly issued? If so, it may be that the statement hasn't been created yet. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ppbrown
Contributor
Contributor
No, I’ve had this card for some time now. But I finally spoke with a lady at Snychrony and she says once you close your PayPal account everything stops with the PayPal Extras MasterCard?? But I couldn’t even view statements when I had my PayPal account active? Then I re-opened my PayPal account but I’m told even then you will still be unable to view anything online? That’s why I stopped using PayPal in first place was because of all the glitches I encountered using PayPal and all the times my account would get declined for specific reason? I now will have PayPal Extras mail me my statements and anything else I need from them. Then I’ll cancel PayPal once and for all....
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ppbrown,

Thank you for the additional information. When you close your PayPal account, the card is no longer linked to a PayPal account. It sounds like the person you spoke with at PayPal Extras MasterCard support said that the functionality of the card closes at that time as well. Opening a new PayPal account would not reestablish the link to the card even if it were still open. 

The phone and mail options listed here would be the ways to manage your account if the card is closed. Once the balance is paid off, a new card could be applied for in association with a new account, if you choose to resume service. I understand and regret that your experience was such that you do not now wish to do that.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ppbrown
Contributor
Contributor
Then to make matters worse since I used PayPal Extras for all my PayPal purchases, PayPal stepped in and never mentioned this to me and my purchases I thought were going to PayPal Extras were going to PayPal credit now. Still, PayPal never said anything, all this time I’m paying PayPal extras and they’re sending me refund checks saying I don’t have a balance?? PayPal credit reports me to credit bureau for missed payments!!! All the years I had credit with PayPal I never used it! This is why I am closing my PayPal account and will never again re-open it !!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.