hello

Nickeruss88
New Community Member
Ok I just need to know if and if so how can I move money from my cashapp to my pay pal
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Julz07
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Nickeruss88 

Hope everything is well.

you will have to transfer your money first from your cash app to your bank account (checking, debit or credit card) then make sure that your bank account (checking, debit or credit card) is already registered to your paypal account. Once you confirmed that it is already registered then follow the instruction below:

How do I add money to my PayPal account?

To add money to your PayPal account from your bank account, you first need to have a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account (no fees with this option).

To add money from your computer:
  1. Click Wallet.
  2. Click Transfer Money.
  3. Click Add money to your balance.
  4. Select your bank and enter the amount you want to transfer and click Add.
To add money from your PayPal app, tap PayPal Balance and then Add Money.

It usually takes 3-5 business days for the transfer to go through. You can do it at any time and at no cost. We'll email you each time a transfer is complete.   

To add money to your account using the PayPal Cash Card, first apply for the card. Once you have received the card, you can then add funds to your PayPal Cash Plus account using your PayPal Cash Card at more than 85,000 retail locations nationwide.

If you’re unable to add money, it could be because:
  • You need to first set up a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account.  
  • There is a limitation placed on your account. 
  • If you receive an error message, this feature may not be available for you at this time. You can either use the Add cash option (available from the PayPal app), or send your money directly to the recipient using a bank account or a debit/credit card.

Hope this will help you.

Keep safe.

Julz07

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.