free returns via paypal?

tdufour
New Community Member

Hello, I was told that paypal allows for free returns if you choose to use your paypal account to pay for orders on a retailers site. I placed a few orders through fashion nova and they require you to pay to return items. My friend told me that if I place my order through the paypal option that I could do free returns to fashion nova through pay pal. Is this true? If so, how do I go about doing so?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tdufour 

You have to sign up for paypal's return shipping refund program though so these returns may or may not be eligible, please see terms and conditions:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Its not all free. You get reimbursed up to $30.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

tdufour
New Community Member

okay thank you!

$30 return shipping per order?

My issue is that Fashion Nova charges you $8.00 now to ship items back. They have no stores around here so I always have to order online. Up until now I usually get stuck with clothes that don't fit because I don't want to spend money shipping clothing back that cost around the same price etc. The clothing is inexpensive so I could never justify paying $10-15 to return something that cost $20. My friend said to use paypal when ordering as she got to send stuff back to them for free. I will definitely check out the link. thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.