faulty decking seller wants me to return.

Saphire66
Contributor
Contributor

I bought some decking which cost me £600 (composite decking) i received it all wrapped up.....i got the gardeners to lay the joists and prepare everything , when i opened the decking packs they were all scratches...all different shades...a complete shambles....i tried to contact the shop but it was closed,,i phoned,,got no reply,,i e mailed got no reply..so i opened a case...eventually after 3 weeks they have asked me to return the decking at my cost..the decking is 20ft long and 30 boards...how on earth do they expect me to return this and i think they are pulling a fast one as they know i would not be able to return all this..the board was also laid as it was only when the gardener laid a few did it become apparant the different shades, chips and scratches....has anybody else been in this situation as £600 is a lot of money to lose...and as this was from April and having no reponce i have given the decking to somebody.......

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.