entering eBay Extras mastercard account

lcmjay
Contributor
Contributor

Is any one having problems with connecting to Ebay extras mastercard web? When I click to go pay on my eBay card, a circle in the middle just keeps going around and around on both of my computers.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @lcmjay. Thanks for taking the time to post your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. Not being able to access your eBay Extras MasterCard is a definite concern! I hope the following is helpful.

Thanks for mentioning that you tired accessing your Extras account on two different computers. In general, it may help to log off from everything on your computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files and re-start your system. This often clears up problems such as the one you've described. It may also help to use a different browser.

If the problem persists, please call PayPal's Customer Service so a Representative can troubleshoot in real time. I hope that won't be necessary, and I apologize for any inconvenience if it is needed. To see the phone number for the center that services your region, please log on to your PayPal account and click Contact at the bottom of the page.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.