declined paypal Transactions

mtritsch
Contributor
Contributor

So having an issue with my paypal accounts including my Debit Cards.  Everything that I try keeps getting declined. I called my bank and there was nothing on their end blocking it so it seems to be something with Paypal that is not allowing these transactions to go through. Due to the Virus however I get a message when calling that their offices are closed. Is there any way to reach someone from Paypal to have the ban lifted on my account?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Goldileen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @mtritsch

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Thank you for your patience. Though our response times may be delayed, be assured we’re here.

You may try the link below and ask assistance from our Customer Service Chat support instead:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us

Hope this helps. Please stay safe! 

Login to Me Too

mtritsch
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I am with chat support it seems that something is not right. I think that it has something to do with my account in general. I had a transaction get declined from my bank due to insufficient funds. But it’s fixed now. The bank says there is nothing blocking now. It does not matter what site I go to or what payment method i use it gets declined. I am thinking There may be something on the paypal side of things that is stopping it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.